Your resume will be reviewed by our recruitment team, and we will make sure to get in touch with you if your background meets our current needs.
Tel: 0415993890 0452236138
Address: Suite 103, 410-414 Victoria Avenue, Chatswood, NSW, 2217
We are committed to our teachers, our students and our community and have a number of initiatives in place that recognise the importance of each of these.
We are always looking for passionate teachers or university students who are willing to take on exciting new challenges as an educator.
Catch our attention with:
- A qualified teacher currently teaching at a recognised school
- A university student who attained at least a band 6 in the subject you would like to teach and possess extensive experience in teaching.
- A strong communication, problem solving and interpersonal skills; exceptional time management, self-motivation and a positive attitude;
- Have a passion for teaching and helping others
- You will be required to do a short demo lesson before commencement of teaching
Benefits of working at Proficiency Education:
- Friendly and dynamic team
- Competitive rates
- Great working environment
Thank you for your interest!